4 Discussions
Deanna Skowronski a lancé une discussion
Sunroom Table - What should I put on the table?
    1 Commentaire
Deanna Skowronski a lancé une discussion
Nook in Formal Living Room - Have this nook in the formal living room! What should I put here! Found these, not sure if I like them! Took more photos of the room for you... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Deanna Skowronski a lancé une discussion
Nook in formal living room! - Have this nook in the formal living room. What should I do? Found these pieces not sure though? I took photos of the living room as well so ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Deanna Skowronski a lancé une discussion
Front Foyer Entry Way - I have a large front foyer! I do not like the photos on the wall to the right and left of the front door! I don't know what to put on the wa... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires