14 Discussions
Jason a lancé une discussion
Front Yard Curb appeal and Driveway. Advise needed! - We would like to add some parking in the front of the home.We currently have a driveway on the side of the home with a walkway that leads to... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Jason a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jason a lancé une discussion
Backyard Makeover. NEEDS HELP!!!! - I am looking to give my backyard a makeover. I will be re plastering the pool , changing waterline tile and removing the ladder. I am also... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Jason a lancé une discussion
Ideas for my Bathroom?? - We would like to make some changes with our bathroom. Ideas so Far: -Changing wall color and possibly adding a frame or wall art on top of... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Jason a lancé une discussion
Bedrrom Help and Advice - My bedroom has an irregular shape because it was originally 2 bedrooms converted into one. The back window that rests behind my bed is off c... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Jason a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Jason a lancé une discussion
Irregular room shape dilemma!! - We are getting rid of the furniture in the bedroom and starting from scratch. Currently we have a queen bed and we want to upgrade to a King... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Jason a lancé une discussion
How can I share a Houzz post or one of my idea books in one of my discussions? - I noticed some other members embed a picture along with a link to an idea book...How can i do this?
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...