8 Discussions
Daniel a lancé une discussion
2016 Holiday Pepper Swap - I will be running the Pepper seed swap again this year. More info can be found in the pepper forum. http://forums.gardenweb.com/discussions... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Daniel a lancé une discussion
2016 Holiday Pepper Swap - My second time running this. Hopefully it will be as successful as last year. Rules/Regs 1. Seeds must be clearly labeled a/ in separate... Lire plus
2 J'aime    75 Commentaires
Daniel a lancé une discussion
Can you over water plants when bottom watering? - Can you over water plants when bottom watering? Will it keep soaking up water until it is in over water level or will it just soak up enough... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Daniel a lancé une discussion
Holiday pepper swap Trade thread - If you didn't get all you wanted from the swap and want to trade some varieties you won't be planting post it here. I am looking for some ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Daniel a lancé une discussion
Holiday pepper swap - Hello fellow gardeners I am continuing the annual pepper swap. Please come to the pepper forum for more details and to join.
    7 Commentaires
Daniel a lancé une discussion
2015 Holiday Seed Swap - It doesn't look like anyone is organizing the pepper swap this year which is to bad as it seems to have been a great success in past years. ... Lire plus
5 J'aime    190 Commentaires
Daniel a lancé une discussion
TRUMPET NARCISSUS MIXTURE Bulbs for trade - I have a large bunch of these bulbs that I would like to trade. I also have other stuff in my trade list if you want anything. You would hav... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Daniel a lancé une discussion
What peppers are these - Hey guys. I grew some peppers from a variety pack and was wondering if you can tell me what type of peppers I have.
    6 Commentaires