4 Discussions
donna murphy a lancé une discussion
I just looked up the End Grain Chopping Board, the price is now $44.95; $5.00 shipping. Just thought you would want to know.
    Commenter
donna murphy a lancé une discussion
Help with responding to my original thread - I have tried several times to respond as suggestions come in and I get the "message rejected" note that says if I want to respond ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
donna murphy a lancé une discussion
Thoughts on subway tile going up entire wall - I think I finally learned to post pics, fingers crossed. Please look at window wall and tell me what you think about my taking the subway ti... Lire plus
    63 Commentaires
donna murphy a lancé une discussion
Atlanta granite fabricator suggestions? - Ready to select granite/soapstone. Reluctant to use who my contractor suggested as I haven't been impressed with most of his subs. I don't k... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires