35 Discussions
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Exterior wall re-do -- best products? - Will be removing the exterior stucco on my home along with the 1980's Celotex/black board underneath. Contractor thinks there won't be OSB ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Removing stucco and starting over. - So I have one of those 1980's homes that's part brick, part stucco (mostly stucco) and wood trim (clunky faux tudor stuff). The wood is in ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Question about "innie" windows - My Andersen windows from the 1980's, which I still have on one side of the house, sit flush to the interior wall. They are double hung wind... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Replacing old insulation in unfinished basement. - Hi. I have the old, yellow-color fiberglass batt insulation, cut in squares all around the top of basement cement walls where they meet the... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Stucco and Marvin Essential Brickmould question. - Marvin Essential windows were istalled flush to the stucco on my home. Previously there had been chunky cedar wood trim. I told the dealer... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Stucco and Marvin Essential brickmould question. - Marvin Essential windows were istalled flush to the stucco on my home. Previously there had been chunky cedar wood trim. I told the dealer... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Are there any class 4 asphalt shingles that are not fussy/mottled? - I have brick that has quite a few colors in it. Some of the house is also stucco. The original roof was a beautiful shake roof, but they a... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Smooth trim on a textured stucco home? - My home is brick and textured stucco with cedar trim. The cedar trim is not in good shape. As I've been replacing windows, it is clearly t... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
What is the trim color around the door? - The trim around the door looks grey and is wonderful with the yellow. Is that just cement or is it painted? Looks so much better than ordi... Lire plus
    Commenter
dottt1 a lancé une discussion
Do you have inside window screens? How do you like them? - So, after an unfortunate window experience, I'm having my windows changed to casements (they were double-hung windows). I've never had wind... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...