22 Discussions
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
In dire need of help furnishing this small living space! - Hi - I have attached a floor plan of a living/dining area of an apartment I'm setting up next week. How should I place furniture? Will be us... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
Can anyone ID this mirror? - Hi - anyone know who makes this mirror?
    2 Commentaires
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
Artist info - Hi! Do you have the artist's name for the piece here? Thanks
    Commenter
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
The rug! - Hi! Love this room!! Can you provide source info on the rug? I'm on the hunt for a great hide and this one is perfect! Thank you
    1 Commentaire
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
art - Hi - can you provide artist info on this piece, too, please? Thank you
    Commenter
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
art - hi -fabulous design! Can you provide artist info for both the floral and the abstract piece?
    Commenter
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
Chandelier - Anyone recognize this chandelier? Looking for manufacturer info. Thanks
    1 Commentaire
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
nail heads - Hi! I just love this room!! What finish on the nailheads did you choose? I believe these are the Designmaster Fitzgerald chairs? Thank y... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
COM super stain resistant dining chair fabric? - Hi designers and Houzzers! Trying to find a great super stain resistant fabric for dining chairs; solid color - ivory / off white. Have yo... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
doyleberg a lancé une discussion
Drapery and table - Hello - how do you have the drapery secured? I don't see rods and they are grazing the ceiling? I have very similar dining windows and am pe... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...