18 Discussions
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Tile? - I'd love to know the manufacturer!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Ceiling - Is this LP? If so, what is the exact product? Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Garage door help!! - We're ready to order garage doors for our newly built home. The tan trim will be painted white (around windows etc...). The body of the home... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Maytag Furnace?? - I've been looking everywhere online for Maytag furnace rating (that's what our HVAC guy is recommending)and having issues finding info. I'm ... Lire plus
    Commenter
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Spindle - Can you please tell me the measurement on the spindle?
    1 Commentaire
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Favorite washer dryer? - I'm curious...what's your favorite side by side washer/dryer?
    2 Commentaires
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires    8 Votes
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Struggling with appliance choices! - We're building the home of our dreams. We have a 15 k budget for appliances. So far, we feel confident about the subzero fridge and Miele d... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Shingles? - Do you have the manufacturer of the shingles?
    1 Commentaire
dragdoc a lancé une discussion
Cabinets - Who makes these cabinets! Beautiful!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...