75 Discussions
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
A new American lady caterpillar... - Has joined my little community in the screened Tank on my open but roofed potting shed in the Back yard. All the rain has really stirred ... Lire plus
    Commenter
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
My American Lady cats all have made Chrysalises... - Watching them has been very interesting. There are only three,but they were taken up due To mowing; I always scout any area when we have ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
Heavy rain here (abt 90 miles from the gulf) - It is 4:55 and since we are so close to the Fla line Where I live in south AL the impact of the storm is No surprise. We have downpour th... Lire plus
    Commenter
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
A nightmare called "the flea beetle"... - This I found a photo pict of on a very long listing of Garden pests.It really did look like the beetles I have Been patrolling for,and ge... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
The little black beetles are back... - They have made a mess of my soon to be mature blooms Coneflowers! They are still at it. I did not notice them until yesterday and I crush... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
Alabama to Central Florida come in!!!!!! - Hi Tom I live in south Alabama(zone8). The rest of my family lives in Florida to include Melbourne,Pensacola,and Perry. I live about 90 ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
Saw one of my zebra longwings Friday... - it was hanging out in the back yard looking over the Lantana bushes,but the flowers were finally shot since The temperature drop (hard fre... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
My write a comment bar stopped working... - I can post obviously but can not comment on a thread. Also, there is no longer a green post box below the comment bar to send my comment to... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
Iris...about your cocoon photo... - It looks like a Polyphemus moth and they do use Oaks for food trees. I am sorry for not posting under your thread but my Comments bar has... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dragonflydee a lancé une discussion
Butterflies and the hurricane... - I have had a really good summer with my Butterfly garden. Many butterflies have spent Time in the garden(which surrounds a gunite Swimmin... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...