25 Discussions
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
restoring a 1900 house. HELP - I am passionately toying with the idea of restoring this building from 1900 (!!). while it has structural issues that would eat up most of m... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
restoring a 1900 house. HELP - I am passionately toying with the idea of restoring this building from 1900 (!!). while it has structural issues that would eat up most of m... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
restoring a 1900 house. HELP - I am passionately toying with the idea of restoring this building from 1900 (!!). while it has structural issues that would eat up most of m... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
is it crazy to install french glass doors leading to a guest bedroom?? - some of you have been following my very spontaneous remodel that started with just the laundry room and now extended to the rooms next to it... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
where can I buy cabinets like this? - I love the look of these bottom cabinets for my wet bar, any idea where I could get something like it?
    2 Commentaires
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
help me turn this laundry area into a pretty glam room - this laundry area is in a very visible walk through area of my house and as I was busy with my labor of love of first finishing every other ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    62 Commentaires
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
I am open to any and all advice on how I can make THIS house SHINE!! - hi houzzers! so I bought this house because I fell in love with the potential of the interior and the gorgeous piece of land it is on. I hav... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
Nina Binder a lancé une discussion
beautiful home!! - Whats the livable and the total square footage of this striking home? What are the exterior siding finishes? Thank you so much! What was the... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...