61 Discussions
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
LG refrigerator stopped freezing...then started freezing again? - I think this 12 yr. old LG unit (small 10 cu. ft. model) is trying to die, but can't make up it's mind. Last weekend the freezer compartmen... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
O'Keefe and Merritt Vintage Range - My daughter and her husband just bought their first house, in Los Angeles. The 1924 house was gutted and remodeled. The builder installed ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
Wolf Oven Not Heating - This is the second time in 11 years one of our Wolf ovens won’t heat beyond “Lo”. Time to call the repair guy again?
    5 Commentaires
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
Stepdaughter's Husband Sentenced to Re-Hab Instead of Jail - We're struggling to understand what's going on with my husband's daughter and her husband. We found out through the grapevine that he was a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
Wolf Oven Won't Heat Up! - Great, Christmas Eve and one of two built-in electric Wolf ovens won't get past 208 degrees. Tried broil, convection roast....nothing. Lowe... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
I've Had It! Shall I Get Rid of My Frigidaire Affinity Washer/Dryer? - I'm so mad. I've had this matching Frigidaire Affinity W/D since 2007 and had each repaired more than once, including a totally rebuilt mot... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
Hydrangea's drooping due to fertilizer! What to do? - I called our so called tree expert to find out why my birch trees had aphids and curling leaves. He said they needed fertilizer and dumped ... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
Gronomics Raised Bed Needs Attention - Has anyone had luck re-conditioning their Gronomics raised bed? Mine is two years old and needs some attention. Can I simply re-apply the G... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Denise Evans a lancé une discussion
Gronomics Raised Bed Needs Attention - Has anyone re-conditioned their Gronomics raised bed? I bought one two years ago, unfinished and finished it with their Garden Bed Oil Prod... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...