17 Discussions
Drew a lancé une discussion
Nice stools at the island - Really like the look of these stools - where can I get them? Thanks!
    Commenter
Drew a lancé une discussion
gate latch hardware - I've been looking for a gate latch like this for a while. Where did you find this one? Is it specifically for a gate, because it looks more ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Drew a lancé une discussion
What type of flooring this? - I really like the flooring. Is it brick, stone, tile, or something else altogether? Thanks!
    Commenter
Drew a lancé une discussion
More Info on the Flooring Please - This bathroom looks amazing! Tell me more about the flooring. What is it? Who makes it? Thanks!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Drew a lancé une discussion
Small Shower Shelf - I'm really curious about the thin (metal?) shelf on the shower wall. How does it attach to the wall? Does it go on before the tile? Can I fi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Drew a lancé une discussion
Post cap material? - I noticed that the fence posts have caps on them. What material was used for this, and was the reason for using them aesthetics, function or... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Drew a lancé une discussion
Faucet info? - I've always liked a bridge faucet, but this is the first modern, clean lined one I've seen. Love it! What is the make and model?
    1 Commentaire
Drew a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Relocation and Layout Help - This project is the bulk of a 1950's ranch renovation and remodel. I'm doing 95% of the work myself, and have already completed a master bat... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Drew a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Design/Layout Help - I bought a 1950's single-story home a year ago and am remodeling the kitchen and bathrooms. While the previous owner took great care of the ... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Drew a lancé une discussion
What sealer did you use on the MLW Stone Squall Slate? - Hello. I'm laying this slate in my bathroom and am wondering what type of sealer that was used on this project to give it such a soft sheen?... Lire plus
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...