8 Discussions
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Help w/ exterior paint scheme with Red roof - We want to paint our home but trying to be economical and not replace the gutters. Trim and gutters are a creamy white/ yellowish color and ... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Tile/ Wallpaper Selection for Fun guest bath - My husband is renovating our hall/guest bath and I want something fun. The green vanity is staying in b/c it's a narrow space. We need a new... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Need BOLD paint color to make art pop - This formal sitting room is a work in progress. I’d love a bold color to make art pop. Should I do accent wall or whole room? Couch is a mi... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing Kitchen lighting!! - Our kitchen is a work in progress. We have brushed gold hardware, faucet and pot filler and will install white herringbone marble tile. We o... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Wall and Fireplace Paint Color Suggestions - I need some help with choosing my wall and fireplace colors for my TV room attached to my kitchen. It's a work in progress. The kitchen is m... Lire plus
1 J'aime    28 Commentaires
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Mismatched Gold Kitchen Accessories- Does this matter? - We are nearing the end of our kitchen renovation. We will have white and gray marble counter tops. Im having difficulty finding matching bra... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Rug Size Dilemma/ Coffee Table Suggestions - We have a rectangular shaped living room and Im having a hard time choosing a rug and coffee table. As you will see from the picture, I cent... Lire plus
1 J'aime    7 Commentaires
drjacobs86 a lancé une discussion
Need paint color help for den with leather couches - I need recommendations for paint colors for the wall and the fireplace. We will have 2 leather couches like the one below in the room. The ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires