21 Discussions
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
What colour to paint my bungalow and windows? - I am looking for some ideas for what colour to paint my bungalow and timber windows. It is going to be smooth rendered and I am thinking of ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
What sort of vanity unit would suit this bathroom? - Hi I am currently doing my bathroom very similar to the one in the photo. Similar tiles and colour scheme too. In order to hide pipes I nee... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Should I use the same shade white on walls and ceiling? - My new kitchen diner has a vaulted ceiling and I want to paint the whole room white. Just wondering if I should paint the ceiling and walls ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Floor - Hi, what floor tiles are these please?
    Commenter
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Floor - Hi, does anyone know where these floor tiles are from please?
    1 Commentaire
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Floor - Hi, does anyone know where these floor tiles are from please?
    Commenter
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Floor tiles? - Where are they from please?
    3 Commentaires
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Radiator position - Hi My new hallway is 1.5m x 4.3m. There is a door into the living room on the right hand wall 3.9m from the front door. I am struggling wit... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful floor tiles, - can you tell me what they are please? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
dropdeadfred41 a lancé une discussion
Floor - Hi what floor tiles are these please? Thank you
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...