10 Discussions
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
Paint color. What is it? - Can you share the paint color of the wall and bookcases in the study.? It's perfect!
    Commenter
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
Recessed Cabinet - What's it used for? Laundry? Medicine Cabinet? Linen?
    Commenter
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color, please? It's lovely! - Cabinet color, please? It's lovely!
    Commenter
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
Amazing bathroom! - Where can I get the vanity and mirror? I'd love to know what color the vanity is as well.
    Commenter
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
    5 Commentaires
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
how can i create another personal ideabook? Currently I only have one but want to sort the pics by rooms.
    2 Commentaires
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
We jsut moved. I'd like to redesign the kitchen. i think we will gut the surrounding areas (entry, laundry, small dining area) as well in or... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Heidi Frazier a lancé une discussion
Where can I find a commercial split freezer/refrigerator like the one pictured?
    1 Commentaire