8 Discussions
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
Favourite bath mats - Do you have other colors and any longer lengths for a double vanity? I just found a new mat that's lovely, it's thick mat wise and pleat typ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
Need help with curtains with bands - Highland classic home. Colors Cobalt room on chairs in house of the day. Curtains in the living room and dining room including fabrics and r... Lire plus
    Commenter
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
Where can I get the curtains and what fabric is the trim and materials - Where can I get the curtains and what fabric and trim are they made from can I get the online or order them online or a custom curtain maker
1 J'aime    Commenter
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
Can I get this chair in white fabric linen? - Tan Linen Nailhead Side Chair - Set of 2 By safaveiha 367.49 $
    Commenter
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
Pricing, Dawn - I need 6 panels of solid curtains that are 96"-108" long, width is dependent on what works best as well as your stock. Can you give me a qu... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
Can I have a price on roman shade in graphic brown and white? Thank you, Dawn
    7 Commentaires
dsm13 a lancé une discussion
I need to find a wood burning fireplace or insert to begin building an addition. Where can I find these?
    5 Commentaires