5 Discussions
Dawn a lancé une discussion
Help selecting lighting for fireplace! - We currently have track lighting on the ceiling above the fireplace that I'm looking to replace. Any suggestions on what type of lighting to... Lire plus
    Commenter
Dawn a lancé une discussion
Living Room makeover - We are about to undergo a living room makeover that will include replacing the existing gas fireplace with more modern linear fireplace, bui... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
Outdoor Lighting Ideas - Looking to replace the lights on either side of the garage and beside the door and need some ideas on style and color. I'm lost as we were t... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
What is your opinion on the size of these cylinder lights?? - I cant tell if they're too big, or they just seem that way bc the old ones are quite a bit smaller. I feel like the farther away the pictur... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Dawn a lancé une discussion
Desk placement in office - need help! - I need some advice on where to put our desk in our office! You can't really tell from the pictures, but there is a long vertical window whe... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires