7 Discussions
Dena a lancé une discussion
Additional photos
    Commenter
Dena a lancé une discussion
Help! Need ideas on updating the exterior of my home. - I've looked at hundreds of photos but can't decide on a look for the exterior of my very outdated home. Any suggestions would be much apprec... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Dena a lancé une discussion
Painting brick - Thinking about painting the brick on my house white. The house was built in the 70's and looks very dated. Any suggestions or thoughts abou... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Dena a lancé une discussion
Help! Design ideas needed. - The rug, coffee table and end tables are temporary. I'm having a hard time choosing between a rustic look and that modern hotel look. I've ... Lire plus
    57 Commentaires
Dena a lancé une discussion
I need some design advice for my dining room. - Hello, I need some help with the design of my dining room. The wall color is Benjamin Moore-Silver Half Dollar and the curtains are velvet ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Dena a lancé une discussion
Tablecloth Material - What material is the tablecloth? Any idea where I can purchase it?
    3 Commentaires
Dena a lancé une discussion
Paint color? - What color grey is used in this room?
    2 Commentaires