23 Discussions
D V a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
D V a lancé une discussion
14 or 15 inch overhang for island countertop? - I’m doing a kitchen reno and need to decide between a 14 or 15 inch overhang. There will be seating. Island will be quartzite.
    9 Commentaires
D V a lancé une discussion
Kitchen design help needed - I live in a townhome where I have little options in reconfiguring the space. I am redoing the cabinets (white),countertop, appliances and u... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
D V a lancé une discussion
Best color to paint garage walls? - I had a water leak and am having the garage ceiling and walls repaired, which includes painting. What color do you recommend for the walls ... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
D V a lancé une discussion
office window -what should I out below. - I just posted my dining room buffet. My home office is open to this room. I’d like to add something under the window. It too high so I c... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
D V a lancé une discussion
artwork above buffet - I’m wondering if this painting is too large and overpowering for my buffet. The size of the buffet is 105”. Current painting is 68x40. I ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    29 Commentaires
D V a lancé une discussion
Recessed lighting - The lighting in my kitchen and adjoining family room in my townhome is bad. I'm getting ready to add some recessed lights. The current plan... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
D V a lancé une discussion
chandelier details - Can you please share where chandelier is from? Make and model
    Commenter
D V a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
D V a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...