18 Discussions
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
Good Green Roof Soil? - Does anyone have any experience with a good soil mix for greenroofs? I have a very small one I am installing on my shed. It's more of a fron... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
Sharp-shinned Hawk - I saw a sharp-shinned hawk in my garden for the first time on Monday. It was pretty neat but they seem to enjoy hanging out at bird feeders,... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
If You Had a Greenhouse... - Here's just a silly post for those of us who like to dream about such things but here's the question for you to finish: If I had a Greenhous... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
Greenhouse Question - I know there is a greenhouse forum but I thought my fellow Tennessee gardeners might have more relevant information for my question. I'm bui... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
MTPS Haves and Wants Part 2 - It's the MTPS Haves and Wants Thread Sequel. It ran to the 150 replies max so time to start anew! Steve, I'll get back to you as soon as I r... Lire plus
    32 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
What Was Your Best Addition to the Garden This Year? - What new (to you) plant did the best whether vegetable or ornamental in your garden this year? I would have to say in my garden the 'Powis ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
Free Skunk - I have a free skunk who needs a good home. All you have to do is come and trap it and it's yours. Skunks are great for cleaning the bugs out... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
What's Your Shed Like? - I've been researching sheds lately. I want to build one sometime in the near future. Maybe not until spring but I want to start planning and... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
This Year's Tomatoes - My tomatoes were doing great until a couple days ago when all sorts of problems set in. I went out of town for 4 days and came back with foo... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Dave Townsend a lancé une discussion
Coreopsis 'Limerock Dream' - Has anyone had any experience with 'Limerock Dream' Coreopsis? I've had a lot of success with other coreopsis plants and just got this one t... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...