62 Discussions
E D a lancé une discussion
What’s a good rug anti-slip? - We got a long (3.70m) and narrow runner and although it stays in place fairly well, it doesn’t feel 100% ‘steady’ on our wooden floor. What... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Your Garden Made Perfect - I just watched Angela Scanlon, sorry I mean, Your Garden Made perfect on BBC TV. ☺️ Ok, I admit I do fancy Angela 😊 but I do think it’s actu... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Will Pigeon doors work with Skimming Stone walls? - I have been looking to paint my double doors (and others) for some time, as some of you may know and since we have some woodwork and doors i... Lire plus
    37 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Am I the only one getting this? - Indsend (it’s Danish) instead of Submit. Been getting it for quite a while now. 🙂
    9 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
What to do with handmade (almost) antique table - We don’t really have the space for it but this fairly simple wooden (side?) table was made by my granddad around eighty years ago. He made ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Cost of unblocking drains - We have two (partly) blocked exterior drains. One that can’t cope with heavy rainfall, the other is smelly because of (neighbours’) fat and ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Painting a bath panel - I’m painting a cut to size water resistant sheet of MDF to become a bath panel. Have now given it one coat of (exterior) primer/undercoat b... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Would you buy property in an area with a ‘chequered’ past? - I’m looking at areas to the East and South East of London. Orientating really. I know many of these areas have the perception of being sli... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Creating vaulted ceiling in small bungalow - A change in circumstances means I’m (voluntarily 🙂) considering downsizing. One of the options I favour, is buying a small bungalow that is... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires
E D a lancé une discussion
Stamp duty on second home - Who needs Google when you have Houzz?...☺️ Does anyone here know if (extra) stamp duty is payable on a property that will be a second proper... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...