16 Discussions
E K a lancé une discussion
Adding curtains to a walkout basement large window?? yes or no - Just finished remodeling my finished basement and in the process of decorating .. am thinking of adding a curtain to the large window in my ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
E K a lancé une discussion
Can I Whitewash a Concrete Paver Patio ? - I am looking to see if its possible to whitewash the patio pavers I have surrounding my pool area. I am no longer a fan of the red/brownish ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
E K a lancé une discussion
Can you please tell me what paint color the kitchen island is ? - Also is the island a wood top and stain color on the floors ? Thank you
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
E K a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
E K a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
E K a lancé une discussion
Island cabinet color ? - Can you tell me what the island cabinet color is .. love it .. In the process of planning a kitchen remodel. Thank you
    1 Commentaire
E K a lancé une discussion
Can I mix SS Wall Oven with Black Fridge and Dishwasher? - Currently I have a DW with SS Accent and Fridge that has SS door handles (pics attached) and am looking to replace my Micro/Wall Oven combo ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
E K a lancé une discussion
love this - can you please share what color is on the walls and the brand of wallpaper Thank you
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...