4 Discussions
easy48 a lancé une discussion
Love this chandelier - I love this chandelier from Restoration Hardware. Any suggestions for places I could find something similar maybe for less money? I've check... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
easy48 a lancé une discussion
Advice for wiring for speakers please! - We are remodeling and want to wire for speakers in the ceiling- though I keep hearing that's not the way to go because its hard to upgrade e... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
easy48 a lancé une discussion
Shopping for hardwoods- advice please - We are replacing all the hardwoods in our home. I'm looking for wide plank (4 or 5 in), oak, unfinished, solid hardwoods (not engineered). S... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
easy48 a lancé une discussion
Bathtub for kids bathroom?? - We need to choose a basic tub for our kids' bathroom. Not sure if we should go with apron front or tile-in. Thoughts on that? Also looking f... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires