11 Discussions
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Windows - Beautiful home, very well done. Would you mind sharing the manufacturer and size of the windows on the front elevation? Thanks.
    2 Commentaires
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Windows - Would you mind sharing the window dimensions and manufacturer? Thanks!
    Commenter
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Material - What is the primary material used on this home?
    2 Commentaires
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Materials - Can you tell me what kind of shingle is used? I would also like more information on the stone if possible. Beautiful home. Thanks.
    Commenter
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Ceiling Height - Can you please share the ceiling height of this room?
    Commenter
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Room access via gallery? - First off, beautiful home. Which rooms are accessible from the gallery? Are these full walls that separate the space or pillars? Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
First story floor plan - I'm interested in seeing how the first floor is structured or positioned, especially after realizing that I have the kitchen, dining, living... Lire plus
1 J'aime    3 Commentaires
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
main floor layout - Are any details regarding the first floor layout available?
    4 Commentaires
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Size? Floor plans available? - Stunning home. I'm looking to see if I can get any information on the floor plan, or at least Sq ft + beds/baths. Thank you.
    Commenter
Eric Birnesser a lancé une discussion
Bridge cost - Rough estimate on cost of bridge as well as total length?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...