12 Discussions
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Need help with vanity lighting - Hey to all of you decorating pros! I need to know where to position vanity lighting for our kids' bathrooms. Please see the sketches from ou... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Outdoor lighting advice - We are working on putting our house back together after a bad house fire, and I need some advice! Please see picture as a reference of what ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Screened porch ceiling fan recs - Hi - I am looking for recommendations for a ceiling fan for our screened porch - we will have 2 of them. We live in Greenville, SC, and spen... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
help me with paint colors! - Hey there! I am looking for help from all of you design pros before I drive myself crazy over selecting paint colors for our master bedroom/... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
please help me with paint! - Hi there! I am really struggling to find the right paint colors for our master bedroom and bathroom and I need some input from all of you de... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Paint color help! - Help! I am so stressed about the paint colors in my house. I have been planning on White Dove on all trim and ceilings. Since it is a "... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
paint color in marble bathroom? - What are you design pros’ favorite paint colors for the walls in a bathroom with gray and white Marble??
    2 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Vanity color help! - Hi there! I am looking for a good color to paint a vanity in my son's/guest bathroom. I am planning on black and white mosaic tile and white... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Light gray paint help - Hi there! I am hoping some of you pros might be able to help me find a match to this gray paint color on the walls. Thanks!!
    6 Commentaires
ebk1028 a lancé une discussion
Bedroom paint color advice - I am looking for recommendations for a good go-to paint color for our master bedroom. We are using a lot of white dove in the house and I’d ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...