4 Discussions
Elizabeth C a lancé une discussion
Average cost of marble fabrication if you own the marble - Ok I need help again! I bought my marble slabs. I am looking for a fabricator/installer. I want a backsplash and shelve over cooktop (area i... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Elizabeth C a lancé une discussion
should I add base moulding to wall and fridge panel? - Hello, My fridge panel and walls are aligned and the paint color is the same. Question— we are installing base moulding and we are not sure... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Elizabeth C a lancé une discussion
White cabinet (exterior) / maple interior - Hello, I’m having solid wood cabinets custom made for our small kitchen. We decided we are going with white cabinets. My cabinet guy just a... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Elizabeth C a lancé une discussion
clearance between marble shelf and range hood - Hello, We are in the middle of a kitchen reno. Last minute (2 days ago) we have decided not to do uppers above the range cooktop, opting in... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires