9 Discussions
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Beautiful fixture - Are the wires adjustable prior to instillation ? I need the fixture to be higher.
    1 Commentaire
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
How many people ? - Love the table I am unable to see the base in colors other than gold. How many can sit comfortably at this table. Is this table treated t... Lire plus
    Commenter
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Base color - What color is the base?
    Commenter
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Please help: painting placement, lighting placement, new table? - This is my NY studio that is long overdue for a revamp. I finished the kitchen. Now I am working on he living room dining room area. I wil... Lire plus
1 J'aime    46 Commentaires
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
The table I must have!! - Did anyone find out where the table can be purchased. I love love love it.
    Commenter
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Nesting Tables - When will they be back in stock?
    Commenter
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Table - I love the entire project! It is fabulous. I live in a studio in NYC. I am currently in the process of having work done. Your ideas and wo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Dining table - I am able to purchase that table? If so where? Thanks
    1 Commentaire
ech2267 a lancé une discussion
Light Fixture - Where can I purchase that gorgeous light above the kitchen table.
    5 Commentaires