19 Discussions
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
where are the wall outlets? - Where are the wall outlets?
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
Floor tile? Beautiful colors/feel. - Could you share the floor tile used? Thank you. Much appreciated!
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
Love the tile choices! Floor Tile? - Could you share the floor tile please? I love the different tiles choices in this project - they have come together so nicely. Thank you!
    2 Commentaires
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
love the couch! - Would love to know where to get this couch! Beautiful
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
counter stools manufacturer? - I love these stools. Could you share the manufacture/where they are from please? Thanks!
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
Countertop overhang - Could you tell me the countertop overhang on the working side of the island? I love that someone could pull up a stool on that side too. A... Lire plus
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
Backsplash Tiles Please - I love the backsplash tiles. What did you use? Thanks!
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
cabinet and wall color - This is my favorite kitchen. Could you tell me the cabinet and wall paint colors please? Thanks so much!
    Commenter
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
Love the seating arrangement! Could you share dimensions? - I love how the 5 seats are configured around the island. It is a great use of space. Could you share the dimensions of the island - specif... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Danielle E a lancé une discussion
how long is this vanity? - I like the built in tub between the vanity and wall. How long is the vanity? Is the tub a standard width? 30”? Thanks!
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...