190 Discussions
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Overwintering (z7) - So this year I've been growing a double mahoi, a red musa, and an ice cream. Was also given a pair of poquitos someone found for sale as a g... Lire plus
    Commenter
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Carolina Reaper Bonchi 2015 - My big bonchi project for this season is coming along quite nicely. This is a Carolina Reaper that I am (obviously) growing over a skull to... Lire plus
3 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Possible NuMex Halloween Mutation - So this year I broke out one of my dried NuMex Halloween pods from last year and started some seeds from it. One of them has come up rather.... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Fear the Reaper - So I got a fresh pack of carolina reaper seeds in. I poured the seeds from the paper envelope into some warm water to pre-soak, stirred it ... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Best Bonchi Peppers? - Welp, other thread turned me onto the Cumari do Para as being a very good pepper to make a bonchi out of. Small fruit, good flavor, attracti... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Pepper Bubble Cloner - This is what happens when I'm home alone, unsupervised, with power tools and nothing better to do. I built a basic bubble cloner to use on ... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Plans for 2015? - So, while not going around with your pockets turned inside out Back to the Future style, what are you planning on growing for 2015? I'm goi... Lire plus
    26 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
Building a Grow Box - Winter time. Bored. Wanting to grow peppers. I'm going to build a grow box. I've ordered a 9w LED grow light from China (red/blue LEDs), bu... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
My Carolina Reaper Project for Next Year - So after Guinness officially recognized the Carolina Reaper, I decided to grow some. Went through a third party site to order plants this ye... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Edymnion a lancé une discussion
How Big of a Cocoa For Fruit? - I have a cocoa tree I bought this year that has been doing well in a container so far, and I'm wondering just how big does one need to be in... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...