25 Discussions
efam a lancé une discussion
What happened to all of the rain? - I kept seeing 70-80% chance of rain today. All we got in Loganville was sprinkles and the radar looks grim. Why do the storms fizzle out whe... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
freeze warning!! - Freeze warning tonight for Northern half of Georgia! Bring in your plants! Doesn't it seem a little early for it?
    7 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
Pumpkin Patches - Does anybody have a favorite place to get pumpkins? I usually get them from the grocery store, but I want to try someplace different, with d... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
Problem with grasshoppers? - This is my first year with dahlias and they are so easy to grow! Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with grasshoppers eating my dahlia pet... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
efam a lancé une discussion
Good Weather! - I have to say that I am quick to complain here about horrible weather...so I want to show my appreciation for all the good weather we have b... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
For all Newbies to Gardening, as well as a refresher for others - I subscribe to the HGTV monthly newsletter and I saw the coolest "Zone" finder tool. It describes what a zone is and information a... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
efam a lancé une discussion
Have you heard about this... - 22 Billion gallons of water was sent down to Florida, by mistake... Here is a link that might be useful: Article
    3 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
Clippings? - Has anyone seen this new feature? (Working for a software company, I tend to appreciate new features.) It's to the right of every post. It'... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
Butterfly garden - I'm in the beginning stages of a butterfly garden and I'm interested in planting some milkweed for the monarchs. I know that there are many ... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
efam a lancé une discussion
What are you excited about this spring? - Since the temps are warming and we are finally getting some good rain, I'm getting excited about some things in my yard. I'm a fairly new ga... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...