11 Discussions
eflambert a lancé une discussion
What a good color match? - I created an acent wall with this paper-Woven Trellis Wallpaper egg blue. Now, Iam stuck on what color should I paint the walls? White is ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Finishing our dining room - Just moved into a new house . We need some help finishing our dining room . Currently have a Duncan Phyfe dining table. While this has a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Can't have coffee.... without a table - We added this great rug, the sofa and chairs are inplace, but now we need a coffee table. Can use some design help in selecting a table. We ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Wood floors- 2nd level - We are having our 1st floor sanded and repaired. We would like to stain them. We are planning on removing the runner up the stairs and would... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Rug assistance - We finally updated our kitchen. Because we added 1 lower cabinet, it pushed the peninsula back by 8 inches. I need to add a rug to cover the... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
What's missing - Upholstered these chairs with a beautiful gold Greek key fabric. However now they look dull. What can I do to spice these up? Colors in the... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Window treatments - I would like to change or update the window treatments. The room is a bit stiff,structured and needs some softness. I was thinking of adding... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Something is missing? - The pieces are in place, but it doesn't feel like they are pulled together. Feels like just furniture in a room. How can I finish off the r... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Pulling it all together - We have the staples: sofa, chairs and rug, but how do we pull it all together? The room looks and feels a bit cold or staged. We would like ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
eflambert a lancé une discussion
Looking for assistance in pulling it all together - This is our media room. Looking for ideas to finish this room off and pull it all together. Lighting next to couch? Ideas on new blinds or s... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...