7 Discussions
Efrat a lancé une discussion
measurements - How big is this pool?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Efrat a lancé une discussion
pool on roof or basement? - I would love to do a pool on my roof but how risky it is? Or Should I do it in the basement ?
    Commenter
Efrat a lancé une discussion
who design this bedroom? - What is the name Of the Interior design of this project?
    Commenter
Efrat a lancé une discussion
bottom of the wall - What material you used for the bottom of the wall?
    Commenter
Efrat a lancé une discussion
foyer and gargae - I'm building a house and working on my plans.. Would like to get opinions on whats better to do a big foyer or use that space for something ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Efrat a lancé une discussion
where is the carpet from? - Love that carpet? What brand is it or when can I can get it
    1 Commentaire
Efrat a lancé une discussion
    Commenter