4 Discussions
efrozit a lancé une discussion
Does anyone know what potted plant this is? - I saw it in the store, without a label. It is grown in a Northern California Nursery, according to the label. I think it is very pretty but ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
efrozit a lancé une discussion
What type of pears are these? - Can anyone out there identify these? I thought maybe Bosc as they appear similar in appearance, but these come in during the summer and I un... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
efrozit a lancé une discussion
Kalanchoe care and fungus - Hi! I have a Kalachoe that flowers. I have it in a pot on my porch, so not much direct sunlight - it's been doing well since I potted it las... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
efrozit a lancé une discussion
Searching for a building contractor in SF bay area - Hello! We are looking to expand our home and are looking for a building contractor. If anyone has a reasonable and responsible contractor th... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires