5 Discussions
Lucas Family a lancé une discussion
Love these cabinets and such a beautiful design! - Can you tell me the brand, door style and color of these cabinets? Are they overlay on a framed or frameless cabinet? Thank you!
    Commenter
Lucas Family a lancé une discussion
Love the siding! - Can you tell me what type of siding this is and the brand? It is really lovely.
    1 Commentaire
Lucas Family a lancé une discussion
The carpet is lovely - I like the pattern to it - Can you tell me something about the brand or where to purchase?
    1 Commentaire
Lucas Family a lancé une discussion
What material is the fence and gate made of? - We have looked at lattice work fences, but this looks very crisp and I wondered if it was because of the material you used? I've been told ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lucas Family a lancé une discussion
How high is your fence? - Absolutely beautiful space. I really loved the gate but I couldn't tell exactly how high the fence was or the posts with the spindles. Ver... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire