9 Discussions
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Love the bed! - Where can I get this bed?
    1 Commentaire
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Roof help - I'm trying to do the same thing with my LA house...I'm going from a pitched gable roof to a flat roof. Did you do this with parapet walls al... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Roof question - Did the roof have to change to give this a "flat" appearance?
    1 Commentaire
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Roof materials - What kind and color of roofing and guttering was used?
    1 Commentaire
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Roofing Changes - I'm guessing that this house originally had a pitched roof. If so, how were you able to change it to a flat room and raise the inside ceilin... Lire plus
    Commenter
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Backsplash - What color is the backsplash? Who is the maker/supplier? Thanks!
    Commenter
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
Where are these top down blinds from? They are gorgeous!
    5 Commentaires
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
What color is the backsplash glass tile? I've been searching for this color and cut--not too white, not to "green", etc. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Leslie Dodson a lancé une discussion
What color is this green? I have a room painted in a similar color, but this one is more toned down and neutral--still giving the room a "ze... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires