6 Discussions
H205 a lancé une discussion
What color are the cabinets? - Your cabinets are lovely. What color are the cabinets?
    1 Commentaire
H205 a lancé une discussion
HVAC QUESTION - I wanted to get an opinion if multilevel townhome with 3 levels and a total of 2500 sqft should get 1 or 2 separate units. We are consid... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
H205 a lancé une discussion
Beadboard wall... Should I remove and replace with drywall? - I have a sunroom with beadboard on the wall and ceiling. I wanted to hear feedbacks if I should keep the beadboard and paint it or remove th... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
H205 a lancé une discussion
Dinning chairs? - Can you tell me where to get the dining chairs?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
H205 a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
H205 a lancé une discussion
Where can i purchase the mantle? - Where would I be able to buy the mantle in this picture: The white frame around the fireplace above the bricks. Thanks. Mike
1 J'aime    Commenter