5 Discussions
Em a lancé une discussion
Couch and Tv go ... where?! - Hello Houzz folks! I tried my best to sketch out the dimensions of the living / dining etc. in our new house. (Any photo that shows wallpape... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Em a lancé une discussion
Where are these doors from ? - Where are these doors from ?
    1 Commentaire
Em a lancé une discussion
What is up with this fireplace? - This fireplace has three small black openings at the base level. What are they for? Does this type of fireplace need them for operation? I'v... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Em a lancé une discussion
What are these 3 things on the fireplace? - What are the 3 black box looking things on this fireplace? What is their purpose? Can they be removed or changed?
    3 Commentaires
Em a lancé une discussion
What do to with this small brick room? - Hello! I am new here but need some opinions, please. This small room is bricked on three walls and has a door way opening. It also has a sky... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires