221 Discussions
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
Help! Can see trowel marks through glass tile!! - I'm so pissed. Just got home from a work trip. While I was gone I hired a tile contractor to install ceramic tile in my tub area and glass m... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
Best double shower curtain hooks that don't rust? - I'm looking to hang a decorative shower curtain and liner on the same rod. I the past, I've just put them both on regular standard hooks, bu... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
looking for silvery blue-aqua - I'm looking for the perfect silvery blue-aqua color for my bathroom. Considering Benjamin Moore Woodlawn Blue HC-147 and Yarmouth Blue HC-15... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
Which Toto toilets take unifit adapter for 14" rough in? - I'm renovating my bathroom in my 1940s house. My toilet rough in is at 14" which makes most toilets be far away from the wall plus stic... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
Shower curtain dilemma - I like the look of 2 panels for shower curtains like on a regular window. In looking up how that look is done, it looks like the liner and t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
marble "skirt" on standard alcove tub - I have a crazy idea. I was at the granite shop looking at a slab of marble for my vanity and realized I'd have tons of extra. So, I got to t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
Chrome or brushed nickel ? - Thinking about faucets. I have always had chrome in the bathroom. It has spotted with water and gets a film on it. As I plan the new bathroo... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
What diameter round mirrors above 48' vanity? - I think I have decided against the wall size mirror and am now considering a round mirror with some decorative edges to give the room some &... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
shower doors for a standard alcove tub? - Has anyone used or seen used glass shower doors for a standard alcove tub? I'm not thinking the old slider doors from the 60s/70s but the fr... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
eks6426 a lancé une discussion
Marble slabs as shower surround - Has anyone seen marble slabs done as shower surrounds? I have a standard alcove tub and love the look of marble but not loving all the grout... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...