6 Discussions
Elizabeth Schultz a lancé une discussion
Are the countertops magma gold or hidden treasures? - Hello! I love this kitchen. I am doing my kitchen over and have chosen a similar granite called hidden treasures for my island. Trying to v... Lire plus
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Elizabeth Schultz a lancé une discussion
Countertops - Can you please tell me the name of the countertops? I am looking for a dramatic stone for a 9 ft island that would compliment antique brown... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Elizabeth Schultz a lancé une discussion
Hardwood Floors - Hello can you tell me what kind of floors these are? Color etc? Love them. Are they hardwood or engineered. Thanks.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Elizabeth Schultz a lancé une discussion
Floors - Hello can you please tell me the type of flooring this is? Manufacturer and color? Thank you.
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Elizabeth Schultz a lancé une discussion
Living Room Dilemma...Do I, Don't I add Drink Bar? - Hi Everyone, I figure you can answer a few quick questions. My living room is painted in Benjamin Moore Terra Cotta Tile. To the right of... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Elizabeth Schultz a lancé une discussion
Switching Out Polished Brass faucets in Bath - What do I switch to?? - Hello! I need some help on my bathroom fixtures. Bath was put in late 80's with polished brass fixtures. :-) .. Need to switch out. I was... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires