8 Discussions
Ellen a lancé une discussion
Size of "Bright Boats" Outdoor Art - The measurement for this piece shows it is 40" Wide and 30" High, yet the picture looks the opposite - 30" Wide by 40" High. Can you verify ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ellen a lancé une discussion
Bathroom - What is the countertop? Thank you.
    3 Commentaires
Ellen a lancé une discussion
Viewing idea books sent to my email - When I opened my last idea book it asked if I wanted to view as an app or a web page. I chose the app, but don't care for it. How can I go... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Ellen a lancé une discussion
What are the cabinets? This kitchen is stunning!
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Ellen a lancé une discussion
The floor is beautiful - what type of wood and stain? Thank you.
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Ellen a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me the name of the granite on the white cabinet side? Thank you.
    Commenter
Ellen a lancé une discussion
What wood and stain are these floors? Thanks. ek
    2 Commentaires
Ellen a lancé une discussion
I like the idea of using the bookmarklet but haven't been able to drag the icon up to the bookmarks bar which I have opened. Any suggestion... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires