163 Discussions
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
What is this caterpillar - Saw these caterpillars in my backyard in Broken Arrow. Should I leave them alone or stomp them? I've searched online but didn't find answer... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
OT: Internet service for rural area - Guess previous post didn't go through:-( I am moving to Broken Arrow next month and need suggestions on which internet companies provide goo... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
Zone 10B; what is this plant? - This showed up in my garden. Seeds are small and black. Thanks.
    7 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
Are these jackfruit seedlings? - I saved some seeds from jackfruit a while back, and after a few days drying them, stuck them outside somewhere. These seedlings are growin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
Have: b. Georgia Peach cuttings - My brug was neglected when I had to move it away from the house. I am almost 100% certain this is GP (label lost), and did search another w... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
Any idea of plant name? - Also posted under "Name that Plant". A couple of years ago I tried to have this plant i.d. in the "Name that Plant" site... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
Trying again to i.d. - A couple of years ago I tried to have this plant i.d. with no success. I am hoping this time around someone will be able to give me a name.... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
What are these white things on my apple tree? - Rains have stopped so I went out to work in the yard. Some branches on my Anna apple tree have turned black, possibly fireblight, but more o... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
b. Mountain Magic - Mountain Magic must be loving all this rain we're having here in southern California! There are tons of buds and blooms although the color ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    7 Commentaires
eloise_ca a lancé une discussion
b. Honeymoom - Finally, got one bloom on b. Honeymoon after several years! It's not its fault, but mine for not taking better care of it.
4 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...