6 Discussions
Elyse May a lancé une discussion
ascent wall advice for shower - redoing my bathroom and will have a 7x3 ft shower (see mockup). going with white porcelain slabs on the big wall and back wall but thinking ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Elyse May a lancé une discussion
bedroom design help? - I'm looking to redo this guest room. I'm thinking an accent wall(either Navy blue or a fun farmhouse inspired wallpaper). what color is good... Lire plus
    Commenter
Elyse May a lancé une discussion
backyard tile and wood stain colors - I'm redoing my backyard and will be adding fresh new grass and dark grey slate tile hardscapd. trying to find a good wood stain to repaint o... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Elyse May a lancé une discussion
backyard landscaping - hi, looking to redo my backyard and looking for advice. we want to do more hardscape to connect the back pergula to the front of the house,... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Elyse May a lancé une discussion
bedroom accessory advice - I need some help with my bedroom. I wanna buy a soft rug, bench for the end of my bed and 2 side tables. I like. farmhouse look and reclaime... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Elyse May a lancé une discussion
Help redesigning den - We just bought a house, and needing advice on how to design the living room. What color couch? Would you change the wall paint? Would you pa... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires