75 Discussions
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
"There Will Never Be Another" - I see this stated repeatedly about artistically successful entertainers in particular. How does anyone know? And why wouldn't there be other... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Asian Giant Hornet - Recent additional information about "murder hornets" in the Lower Mainland, Whatcom County and elsewhere. https://www.msn.com/en-u... Lire plus
    Commenter
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
mattzone 5wi Unknown Broadleaf Evergreen - Here's what I said: The common one with this general appearance is Euonymus fortunei. Otherwise if for some reason not that particular one ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Biochar and Carbon - Note general applicability to planting operations, directions for home garden use at the end: https://www.pccmarkets.com/sound-consumer/201... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Spruce Broom - https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5108188/monster-broom?n=3
    3 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Touching - No not that. What have you seen - in person or on a screen - this year that you found particularly affecting? I'll start: Adele at Glastonbu... Lire plus
1 J'aime    17 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Small Conifers for Small Gardens - Recently I noticed this book at the local public library and was able therefore to see it would in fact be useful to me. So I've ordered my ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Recent Item on Ashe Magnolia - An endangered species of magnolia that only grows in the Florida Panhandle has been named the 2017 plant of the year by the Garden Club of A... Lire plus
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
Wind Effects - Today's gusts blew my yard waste tote along my drive more than a car length to exactly where I had carefully placed two new treasures (still... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
Embothrium a lancé une discussion
It Might Rain - Must be November. Lately I've been having this problem where it's too dry to weed and plant through October, then it turns cold in November ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...