30 Discussions
emccarron a lancé une discussion
I love the rug! Would love to know where to find it. - Can you tell me where I can find that beautiful rug? I love it!
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
do you know where those beautiful bar stools are from? - I would love to know where I could find those bar stools!
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me where you got the cabinet? - Could you please tell me where you got that lovely media cabinet on the right? Thank you!
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Mirror - Could you tell me where you found that beautiful mirror? Love it! Thanks!
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Love the built in, can you give me the dimensions? - Specifically, I was wondering how tall and deep it is. Also, do the doors open down (like an oven door)? I love it.
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Height of fireplace surround - Do you happen to know the approximate height of the fireplace surround (from floor to top of stone)?
    2 Commentaires
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Ottoman Coffee Table - Could you tell me where you found that lovely ottoman / coffee table? Love it! Thank you!
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Hardware - Can you tell me what hardware you used on the pull drawers and the glass doors? They are lovely. Thank you!
    Commenter
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Valor Heat Shift with TV above - I am getting a Valor gas fireplace installed and would like to put a TV above it. I understand that it's better to also purchase the Valor h... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
emccarron a lancé une discussion
Custom Doors - I love the doors covering the TV so much. Is there anyway you could put me in touch with the custom designer. I would love to have that pers... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...