8 Discussions
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Fantastic entry door! - Details on door please. Is it wood or fiberglass?
    1 Commentaire
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Fireplace mantle - Love the reclaimed wood--what is the opening in the middle?
    1 Commentaire
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Spring is coming...Help me with this space, please! - Our paved driveway has a space at the end that is basically dirt. Along the side of the driveway, is a small strip of mulched over similar ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Railings.. - Are the railings wood?
    Commenter
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Stair Runner Help - I have hardwood floor stairs that I am considering covering for two reasons: I have an elderly dog who is starting to slip on the hardwood a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Love the bed..can you give details? - Details on bed, please....
    5 Commentaires
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Front Steps Re-do - Trying to decide replacement for wooden stairway, railings and landing. Have looked at Trex-like products and think that is the way to go. ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    37 Commentaires
emclaughlin a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing patio door window treatments - I have a French Door that leads to our deck.Decorative molding both sides and top, that hubby does not want to ruin with curtain rods, so am... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires