15 Discussions
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Mortar color - Could you please tell what mortar color was used ?
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Brick - Could you tell me what brick was used and the mortar colors
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Mortar - What exactly do you mean by cut mortar? Loving this brick
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Can I see pictures/furniture layouts of a 21x18 living room - Can I see pictures/furniture layouts of a 21x18 living room. I want a sectional the smaller L shaped 106 inches maybe table behind , 2 chair... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Windows - What color are these windows ?
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Windows - What color are these windows ?
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
Color of windows - Are these clay color?
    1 Commentaire
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
dimensions - beautiful! what is the size of this room? color or walls?
    Commenter
emilybmac a lancé une discussion
dimensions - what is the size of this room? is the closet located in the bath?
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...