9 Discussions
emjfla a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
emjfla a lancé une discussion
Need help choosing a new paint color for our front door... - We moved into our Florida home last April and I've been wanting to paint the front door since. Our home's exterior is pretty standard for S... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires
emjfla a lancé une discussion
Drapery-Casual - I love the look of this casual drapery and would like to replicate the look - especially the flowing side(s). Does anyone know what this sty... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
emjfla a lancé une discussion
How are the draperies hung? - I know this was very popular a few years ago... but I don't know how to hang draperies like this. Can anyone explain it to me?
    Commenter
emjfla a lancé une discussion
Love the area rug... where can it be purchased? - I've been looking for an area rug similar to this with creams (or yellows), red and blue in it. Where was this rug purchased? Beautiful sp... Lire plus
    Commenter
emjfla a lancé une discussion
Mixing a traditional color scheme with a tropical color... How to proceed? - This is a two part question fellow Houzz Buddies. We’ve just moved from a more formal Texas home to a more tropical South Florida home. T... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
emjfla a lancé une discussion
Using Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet with Stainless Steel Sink - Help... tomorrow granite is being installed in my kitchen with a new stainless steel sink. I've purchased an oil rubbed bronze faucet to go... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
emjfla a lancé une discussion
Entertainment Center - We've just bought a house in Florida that we're updating. My dilemma is the entertainment center in the family room. We are painting the e... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires