7 Discussions
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
White external doors - Hi, I really like the white external doors. Are you able to please tell me where they are from / what material they are made of? Thanks.
    Commenter
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
bathroom question - Hi, I really like what you’ve done with the small bathroom. Are you able to please share the dimensions of the room? Thanks
    Commenter
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
bathroom question - Hi, are you able to please tell me the dimensions of this bathroom? It looks like a clever use of space. Thanks.
    1 Commentaire
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
Bathroom question - Hi, I really like the bathroom with the grey, brick-style tiles and walk in shower. Are you able to please tell me the dimensions of this ba... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
Question re floorboards - Hi, I love the floorboards you have used in this project. Are you able to please tell me what they are? Thanks.
    Commenter
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
Question regarding floorboards - Hi, I really like your light floorboards. Can I please ask where they are from? Thanks.
    2 Commentaires
emmaparker31 a lancé une discussion
Carpet on stairs - Hi, love the carpet on the stairs. Can I please ask where it’s from? Thanks.
    4 Commentaires