59 Discussions
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Periwinkle turning brown - My periwinkle ground cover has begun turning brown. I know this could be one of several things, especially pests or overwatering. Last wee... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Tomato variety? - My first time growing tomatoes! But apparently I bought a cherry tomato plant by accident. I hope when I click "Next" I can show a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Veronica Never Bloomed - (I am in Zone 7) This past summer I planted veronica in a sunny spot, in soil that is well amended. The deep green foliage grew prolifical... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Small Square Kitchen Needs New Flooring - I'd love some advice about tiling a small kitchen in a cute little house. The kitchen is black and white (large white appliances, small bl... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Keeping Potted Chrysanthemums Looking Good - I'm trying chrysanthemums again this autumn - reluctantly. I seem to be the kiss of death to these....all over the neighborhoods where I li... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Buckling inside and out - One corner of my 70-year-old brick home is looking damaged. Inside the house, I first noticed the paint cracked and buckling up in the corn... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
End to Daffodils - For years I've had daffodils beneath a Japanese Maple in my front yard....because the tree has grown over the years, the daffodils are being... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
granules on granite countertop - I have had granite counter tops for about a year in my kitchen. There is something odd going on - no matter how carefully I wipe them down a... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Chrysanthemums keep dying! - I seem to be the Angel of Death to any potted mum. Within days the flowers are turning brown and ugly. I stopped buying them, but this year ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
emmi331 a lancé une discussion
Japanese maple ruined by frost? - A hard frost hit my Japanese Maple (about 15 feet tall) a few nights ago, when the leaves were very new and still coming out. I notice that... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...