4 Discussions
Emily Hershey a lancé une discussion
Baby voles? - I was just getting my raised garden beds ready and found a nest of newborn voles (I think) hiding under the soil. Any thoughts on what to do... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Emily Hershey a lancé une discussion
Carrots short but fat - Should I harvest more or wait? This one probably had the most and thickest greens out of those in my garden. Thanks!!
    3 Commentaires
Emily Hershey a lancé une discussion
Tomato plants too close - I made a lot of mistakes starting mytomatoes inside but I finally got two that took outside. I left them together because I honestly didn't ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Emily Hershey a lancé une discussion
No Peas on plant?! - So I have these beautiful pea plants which have flowered... But there are no peas to be seen! Have I done something wrong?
    8 Commentaires