11 Discussions
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Dressing table - Hi guys, I love this! Fresh, clean and feminine. Is the dressing table a corner table? Could I trouble you to ask where it came from? Thank... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Towel Rail - Hi there! Curious about your little towel rail, it's lovely! Where did you get it?
    1 Commentaire
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Rug - Hi there, I'd love to know where this rug came from and where can I find a similar one?
    Commenter
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Could I achieve this look successfully with this sofa? - Apologies all, this must be my third post with this sofa! I've been browsing for weeks now trying to nail down the look and colours I want ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Building a 'fake' chimney breast - Hi All! I am currently in the middle of designing a 'fake' chimney breast for my electric fireplace. I want to make this the focal point ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
People in Europe - Where would you buy Benjamin Moore paints? - Every shade I've fallen in love with comes from Benjamin and Moore which is not available in Ireland. Can anyone suggest an alternative and ... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
What style is this sofa? - I cannot decide if it's a traditional style, retro, vintage.... etc. Any suggestions on colours to match or particular styles to work thi... Lire plus
    25 Commentaires
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Such amazing style! Tell me more... - Hi Melanie. You're a girl after my own heart. Everything is so beautiful! Can you tell me the colour of your wall? Also any tips for sourci... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Emmie Butler a lancé une discussion
Would this colour scheme work with a camel sofa? - I absolutely adore this style and recently purchased a stunning sofa that turned out to be a little darker than I would have liked. As some... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...